*ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE PURCHSED VIA THE ABOVE CONTRACTS:
- Cloud Services including acquisitions structured as managed on-site services
- Storage as a Service, an architecture model by which a provider allows a customer to rent or lease storage space on the provider’s hardware infrastructure on a subscription basis.
- Telecommunications hardware and services
- PC Goods
- Wireless phone and internet service
- Managed Print Services
- Printers, Tablets, Cellular Phone Equipment
- Off-campus networking
- Public Works
The Contractor must honor all standard manufacturers’ warranties and guarantees from the date of acceptance on all products offered as part of this contract (excluding 3rd party software). The Contractor shall bear all material and labor costs and freight for repair of equipment defects and failure.
SB/DVBE Participation Information:
Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Participation
This contract contains a 25% DVBE participation requirement for combined total dollars for specific services (value-added services) only. Those services include:
- Installation Services
- Professional Services
- Warranty/Support Services
- Pre-Order Configuration Consultation
- Proprietary service sales do no pertain to the 25% requirement, unless otherwise specified by the Contractor.
Quote Generation/Instructions on How to Receive a Quote:
- The Contractor shall provide an offer to ordering agencies in an MS Excel spreadsheet format. Purchases from this contract may not take place without the written authorization of the State’s Contract Administrator. The authorization process requires submission of the Contractor’s offer format spreadsheet
Contractor’s Customer Service Contact Information: